International Marketing Specialist
- Researches and analyses variety of marketing information for Chinese market, including market trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications, and demographic data to help guide the direction and activities of sales department
- Design questionnaires, conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of Chinese buyers for industrial products and services
- Present the value, attributes and characteristics of all Macro products to Chinese buyers, media, investors and other key Chinese stakeholders
- Assistant to top management to communicate with other parties and co-ordinate activities with a wide variety of industrial and commercial enterprises, community and business associations and government agencies in China
- Assess business opportunities and develop strategies in China to attract venture capital and new opportunities
- Guide the development of the marketing strategies of the products positioning and communication strategies to support the Sales Team for Chinese market
- Design various international marketing approaches and develop international marketing strategies and activities
- Track marketing strategy result closely and creates detailed reports with data analysis and other feedback, and adjusts marketing plans as needed
- Responsible in development of China Sales Campaign Strategies
- Participate in trade shows to identify potential clients and competitors
- A university degree in Economics, commerce, business administration or public administration is required
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as sales, marketing or public relations manager or in a related occupation are required
- Broad cross-cultural and international experience with wide resources and connections is an asset
- In-depth knowledge in Eastern Asian market, specifically China
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with successful track records
- Knowledge in chemical and/or mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering is preferred
- Mandarin is preferred but not mandatory
- 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing setting
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments, manual lathe and milling machine
- Need to be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines
- Operate various types of machine tools to perform progressive machining
- Measure, examine, and test completed units to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications.
- Detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjust machine controls as necessary
- Must communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
Install, align, dismantle and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment, such as pumps, fans, tanks, conveyors, furnaces and generators according to layout plans using hand and power tools.
Operate hoisting and lifting devices, such as cranes, jacks and tractors to position machinery and parts during the installation, set-up and repair of machinery.
Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions.
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain power transmission, vacuum, hydraulic and preumatic systems.
- Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts.
- Operate machine tools such as lathes and grinders to fabricate parts required during overhaul,maintenance or set-up of machinery.
- Clean, lubricate and performe other routine maintenance work on machinery.
- Construct foundations for machinery or direct other workers to construct foundations.
- Assemble machinery and equipment prior to installation using hand and power tools and welding equipment.
The following qualifications are pre-requisites for this position:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in production of one-off parts
- CNC Machinist: Mill/Lathe – Setup and Operate - check tolerances (0.001”)
- Experience with Mitsubushi, Haas and Fanuc Controls an asset
- Ability to set up new work, check programs, diagnose and correct machine problems unsurpervised
- Reading and understanding blue prints
- Perform regular maintenance of machines and maintain a clean working area
- Must be well organized and very reliable
- Experience and machinist skills a must
Electrician/Electrical Control Panel Builder
- At least 2+ years’ experience in building electrical control panels/machine wiring
- Proficient in reading & interpreting electrical drawings/schematics in-line with building electrical control panels & machine wirings
- Assemble, wire, mount different components on machine/panel back plates, prepare cut-outs, installing junction boxes, etc.
- Layout & wire different components within & between electrical cabinets & machines
- Own basic tools (tester, screwdrivers, pliers, wire stripper, metal files, etc.) to be used for building electrical control panels
- Safe use of tools (hand tools & power tools)
- Testing & troubleshooting, assist in powering machineries
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time
- Willing to work overtime/weekends as required
- Preferably with 309A/442A license
Holding a Mechanical Technologist or Engineering degree with at least 5 years experience in Mechanical Design of custom-engineered machinery. Candidate should exhibit an innovative approach to ensure cost effective design and design parameters including layouts, dimensions and materials. Experience with plastic extrusion machinery or web-handling equipment would be a definite asset. The candidate posses a team player attitude and strong communication abilities with high regard to customer focus. Must be a creative independent thinker. Skills must include solid knowledge of Inventor and AutoCAD.
5 -10 years’ experience in:
- Electrical Design: machine and process
- Control Panels design
- Safety Systems design and implementation
- Components selection and specification
- Machine and process wiring, commissioning
- Start up and commissioning of key-turn operations
- Deep knowledge and application of pneumatic systems
- Servo systems installation, programming, tuning, startup and commissioning – international travel required
- Installation, programming and troubleshooting of:
- PLC: Allan Bradley : Control Logix/ RS Logix , Siemens S7 300, , S7 1500, Omron CJ series…..,
- HMI: Allan Bradley, Siemens,
- Instrumentation: Siemens, Omron, Weidmuller, Phoenix, …
- Selection of components, designing, wiring, programming, tuning and commissioning of servo systems
- Selection, installation, setup, programming, and evaluation of safety control systems Cat I to Cat IV.
- P.Eng an asset but not necessary,