Electrician/Electrical Control Panel Builder
- At least 2+ years’ experience in building electrical control panels/machine wiring
- Proficient in reading & interpreting electrical drawings/schematics in-line with building electrical control panels & machine wirings
- Assemble, wire, mount different components on machine/panel back plates, prepare cut-outs, installing junction boxes, etc.
- Layout & wire different components within & between electrical cabinets & machines
- Own basic tools (tester, screwdrivers, pliers, wire stripper, metal files, etc.) to be used for building electrical control panels
- Safe use of tools (hand tools & power tools)
- Testing & troubleshooting, assist in powering machineries
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time
- Willing to work overtime/weekends as required
- Preferably with 309A/442A license
Millwright / Machine Fitter
Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
Install, align, dismantle and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment, such as pumps, fans, tanks, conveyors, furnaces and generators according to layout plans using hand and power tools.
Operate hoisting and lifting devices, such as cranes, jacks and tractors to position machinery and parts during the installation, set-up and repair of machinery.
Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions.
Install, troubleshoot and maintain power transmission, vacuum, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts.
Operate machine tools such as lathes and grinders to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up of machinery.
Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery.
Construct foundations for machinery or direct other workers to construct foundations.
Assemble machinery and equipment prior to installation using hand and power tools and welding equipment.
Lab Line General Helper
- Knowledge and prior experience of extrusion lines and equipment
- Good mechanical knowledge
- Physically fit to go on different levels of platform tower
- Strong communication skills – fluent in English
- Must be a team player
- WHIMIS Certified
Holding a Mechanical Technologist or Engineering degree with at least 5 years experience in Mechanical Design of custom-engineered machinery. Candidate should exhibit an innovative approach to ensure cost effective design and design parameters including layouts, dimensions and materials. Experience with plastic extrusion machinery or web-handling equipment would be a definite asset. The candidate posses a team player attitude and strong communication abilities with high regard to customer focus. Must be a creative independent thinker. Skills must include solid knowledge of Inventor and AutoCAD.
5 -10 years’ experience in:
- Electrical Design: machine and process
- Control Panels design
- Safety Systems design and implementation
- Components selection and specification
- Machine and process wiring, commissioning
- Start up and commissioning of key-turn operations
- Deep knowledge and application of pneumatic systems
- Servo systems installation, programming, tuning, startup and commissioning – international travel required
- Installation, programming and troubleshooting of:
- PLC: Allan Bradley : Control Logix/ RS Logix , Siemens S7 300, , S7 1500, Omron CJ series…..,
- HMI: Allan Bradley, Siemens,
- Instrumentation: Siemens, Omron, Weidmuller, Phoenix, …
- Selection of components, designing, wiring, programming, tuning and commissioning of servo systems
- Selection, installation, setup, programming, and evaluation of safety control systems Cat I to Cat IV.
- P.Eng an asset but not necessary,